Friday 4 March 2011

party people

Good evening

I just came back from my friends house. We celebrated our party together and it was so much fun! We had a blast and were laughing the whole time. We had like a small dinner with a few other friends. At first we would be with 9 people, but it turned out that 3 of them couldn't come. This turned out well, because the table wasn't too crowded and you didn't have 9 girls talking at the same time. I've got a lot of really nice gifts. My camera kind of crashed so I couldn't take any pictures:(. Besides eating (a lot) we also did some exercising. We had some much fun that it almost turned out in a active dancing class and once we saw the keyboard we kept singing songs.
Now I'm going to bed, because I'm absolutely exhausted. Sleep well and I see you tomorrow.

x&o's

1 comment: