Monday 14 March 2011

Exchange

Hi

Today has been a busy day for me. At 8.30 I had math and until 11.50 I had french. After that, my exchange partner from Ireland arrived at school. Until 15.15 we had very tight schedule with quizzes and scavenger hunts. We had a lot of fun and were getting to know each other a bit better. On the way home we had a lot of fun because she had to sit on the back of my bike, while she never cycles herself. It was really a new experience for her. When arrived at my place we were just hanging out and talking a bit. We had to fill in some questions about Holland and tonight we are going to watch a movie with 4 others. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the week. Tomorrow we'll be going to Rotterdam, The Hague and Scheveningen. Tomorrow I'll post something about that!

x&o's

1 comment:

  1. Ah supergaaf,
    dat lijkt mij zo leuk ^^
    En oehw Ieren hebben zo'n leuk accent haha!

    ReplyDelete