Monday 28 February 2011

b'day issues

Hi!
Tomorrow is already my 15th b'day! This year has gone so fast! My only problem is: what can I ask for presents. I know that sounds a bit rude, but everybody asks it and when i say "I don't know, why don't you think of something?" they always say "yea but it is not my present and what if I buy something you don't like...etc.". Finaly I came up with some little ideas and then my sister starts complaining that this are more ideas for my friends to give! Sometimes she really drives me nuts! But she is still my sister and I love her, so I'll just tell her kind that I don't know anything else. Maybe you have some good ideas for me?!(I know it's a little late, but I celebrate it on Saturday, so time enough)
The people who are most complaining about my lack of inspiration are my parents. Almost every hour my mom askes: did you come up with an idea yet? And I always say :NO. But about 2 weeks ago i found the ultimate b'day gift for me. It was an antique chair with gold and flowers on it. I immediately fell in love with it. i saw it on a site (something like eBay, but Dutch) and I ran hystarical to my mom that I found it. My mom said: Ok we will think about it. One day later I came home from school and looked at it again to be certain that this was what i wanted. It still looked beautiful until my sister said: are you sure it's still available? I refreshed my internetpage and saw that it was already SOLD!! I couldn't believe it; not even 24 hours later! Since then I haven't got any idea what to ask my parents.

x&o's

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, lastig. Ik vraag zelf een camera voor mij verjaardag. Maar dat komt omdat die van mij kapot is gegaan. Misschien een mooie tas, een andere stoel of gewoon kleding?

    ReplyDelete